Here at Balance Your Life Wellness Retreats, we always see the glass as half full. That means, while we are staying safe at home, we are exploring all the wonderful opportunities to learn and grow with free online offerings.
We were happy to see how many free exercise programs are being offered. So, when you can’t enjoy and health and fitness retreat in Florida, we hope you will enjoy your own home fitness routine.
Free Streaming Fitness Classes
Here are some of the programs they highlighted:
- Fhitting Room, a New York HIIT studio, is offering a 30-day complimentary subscription to their digital service Fhitting Room On Demand. (High Intensity)
- Lululemon, the popular athletic clothing brand, is offering yoga, do-anywhere workouts, meditation and self-care tips in free Instagram Live sessions.
- Orangetheory offers popular endurance classes that focus on intervals and your heart rate. They are now uploading new at-home 30 minute workout routines daily. “You won’t need any special equipment, but the instructors do get creative and have you utilize objects you can find around the house like coffee jugs in lieu of weights,” Good Housekeeping reports. (High Intensity)
- P.volve is a functional movement fitness program is offering 30 days of free streaming to new members. Good Housekeeping says you can use the code ONEPVOLVE to start your free trial. “They’ll also be sharing free live workouts on Instagram and YouTube three times a day (8AM, 1PM, and 6PM EST),” the magazine says. (Toning and Dance)
- Rumble, a boxing studio, is all about what Good Housekeeping calls “social fitnessing.” They are hosting daily Instagram Live videos featuring cardio and body weight workouts every morning. (High Intensity)
That’s just a few of the many online fitness programs you can access for free while you are staying home and staying safe. All of us here at Balance Your Life Wellness Retreats in Florida wish you all the very best.