We are looking for experienced Florida licensed massage therapists and aestheticians to accommodate our guests who are participating in our all-inclusive plant-based wellness program operating in the Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort located in Deerfield Beach, FL.
This is an on-call position that can accommodate a schedule of Monday thru Friday 9 am – 8 pm and Saturday and Sunday 9 am – 4 pm. The treatments are provided in the guest’s room. The massage table, cart, linens, and parking pass are provided. The products are not provided. The spa menu includes the following list of services: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Lymphatic Drainage, Body Scrub, Energy Healing, and Facials.
Competitive salary based on services performed. We have 1 – 12 guests per week which arrive and depart any day of the week.
A great, fun, positive working environment which is passionate about making a difference in peoples’ lives!
- Massage Therapy: 1 year (Minimum)
- Aesthetician: 1 year (Minimum)
- Dual license would be a plus
- Florida Licensed Massage Therapist (Required)
- Florida Licensed Aesthetician (Required)
- Must be insured (Required)
- Must be professional in appearance and in communicating with guests and
- Must be reliable and arrive on time with own transportation
- Must share our commitment in helping people feel their best through a
wellness program that is life-changing
- Must be fluent in English
- Massage therapist must be able to do Swedish, Deep Tissue, and Reflexology
(other modalities are a plus)
- Must be available nights and weekends along with daytime
- Salary: Commission based per service, $30 and up
- Interview process will include a 30 min massage